Designed for the camper who’s ready to do more backpacking, this ultra-warm synthetic bag is filled with Thermal.Q insulation and sports vertically welded Lamina™ construction on top to maximize loft and eliminate cold spots where you need it most. Roomy mummy cut can be mated to a second bag using the full-length zipper.
- Proprietary, vertically welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Roomy, comfortable, relaxed fit efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Included microfleece-lined stuff sack that doubles as a pillow and a mesh storage bag
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation also allows two Hotbed™ bags to be zipped together (LH bag to RH bag)
- Thermal Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz (1.172 kg)
- Temperature: 35° F / 2° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 43°F / 6°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 35°F / 2°C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 5 oz (605 g)
- Inside Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 59" (150 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8" D x 14" H (20 x 36 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.