Perfect for trekking, The Trekker Comfort 5 sleeping bag from McKINLEY’s Active Outdoor range is essential for your next expedition. Fastening with a zip that enables you to connect two sleeping bags together, it features a draft tube with zip protection and can be packed away to a compact size of 36 x 18cm making transporting between campsites hassle free.
- Draft tube with zip protection Thermal insulation along both sides of the zipper to avoid cold bridges. This additional insulation is important in low temperatures.
- Zip protection Strip of fabric along the zipper for smooth, jam-resistant operation.
- Comfort feet For use in warmer climates, the sleeping bag offers plenty of space for the feet for maximum comfort.
- Turned into blanket The zipper goes all the way to the foot box and can thus be opened completely; the sleeping bag can be used as a blanket.
- Two bag connected The zipper goes all the way to the foot box and can thus be opened completely; the sleeping bag can be used as a blanket. Two sleeping bags with the same type of zipper can be connected (make sure that a sleeping bag with a zipper on the left is connected with asleeping bag with a zipper on the right).
- Shell material Nylon Diamond Ripstop 40 denier 280 threads
- Lining Material Nylon Ripstop 40 denier 268 threads
- Filling material Tecloft Microlite
- Comfort Temp (in degree) 8
- Limit Temp (in degree) 5
- Extreme Temp (in degree) -11
- Length in cm 220
- Width in cm 80
- Max body size 1 in cm 195
- Packing size (length x width in cm) 36x18
- Weight without stuff bag (in gr) 1080