The McKINEY Kodiak -10 is an ideal choice for chilly conditions during your next outdoor adventure. Along with a durable ripstop polyamide shell, this design includes numerous protective features. The thermal collar, hood, and footbox come together with a double draft tube and face warmer to fight off the bitter chills. The Tecloft comfort filling adds to the comfort profile, further aided by the motion expandable system that allows for better range of motion while you sleep. If that wasn’t enough, this entire build is completely free of harmful PFC compounds.
- Face Warmer - Pre-formed hood that adjusts to the head; doesn’t bother your sleep and provides the perfect amount of warmth. The hood can be individually adjusted to the head with a drawcord.
- Thermal Footbox - Extra-insulated and snuggly shaped area around the feet, one of the more vulnerable areas where heat is easily lost.
- Thermal Collar - The thermal collar closes the sleeping bag tightly to prevent warmth from escaping. This is very important in low temperatures. An integrated drawcord allows additional, individual adjustment to the body.
- Double Draft Tube with Zip Protection - Thermal insulation along one side of the zipper to avoid cold bridges. This additional insulation is important in low temperatures.
- Thermal Hood - Additional thermal collar around the face, usually offered with 3- and 4-season sleeping bags
- Motion Expandable System - The sleeping bag adapts to the user's movements in the sleep. The user will not feel restricted at any time
- PFC Free - The eco-friendly 100% PCF free (fluorocarbon-free) DWR (durable water repellency) and WR (water repellency) finish is a sustainable, highly durable and renewable water-repellent treatment
- Tecloft Comfort - For three-season trekking, Tecloft Comfort offers excellent warmth, medium loft and a soft touch. With 6 denier 4-hole hollow fiber and the ideal warmth to carry-weight ratio, it’s as comfortable for sleeping as it is to take with you
- Shell Material: Polyamide Ripstop 40 denier 280 threads
- Lining Material: Polyamide Ripstop 40 denier 255 threads
- Filling Material: Tecloft Comfort
- Length: 220 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80 cm
- Bottom Width: 55 cm
- Max Body Size 1: 195 cm
- Packing Size: L 54 x W 28 cm
- Weight Without Stuff Bag: 2355 g