Traditional mummy bags are designed to be taken anywhere and provide sleep for the weary by providing a cozy fill and a roomier mummy shape than a traditional bag design. Lightweight enough to stuff in your pack for summer backpacking but comfortable enough for backyard camp outs with the kids, these bags are so versatile and comfortable you’ll want to take them on every outing.
- Our traditional synthetic mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value and comfort wherever you go
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation is made with multi-denier, short-staple fibers with high loft to efficiently trap heat. Silky fibers provide a soft feel and great compression for packability.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip (65"/165cm YKK #5)
- Two-way zipper with Zipper Garage
- Shell fabric is breathable with a water-repellent finish
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners, Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Works with any pad size or style
- Weight: 2 lbs / 1250 g
- Fill Weight: 30.5 oz. / 865 g
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"
- Should Girth: 60" / 152 cm
- Hip Girth: 54" / 137 cm
- Foot Girth: 36" / 91 cm
- Fits People up to: 6' / 198 cm
- EN Tested: Comfort 30F/-1C, Limit 19F/-7C