A climate control travel liner specifically designed for warm or humid conditions. The Adaptor liner adapts to varied temperatures and humidity because it’s made of Coolmax®, a proven moisture management fabric. Adaptors are made of the stretchiest fabric Sea to Summit offer - if you’ve ever felt constricted in a liner, this should be your choice.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night's sleep
- A versatile sleep system, for use by itself or as part of a layered system
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Packaged in its own nylon stuff sack
- Length: 210cm / 84"
- Width: 90 cm / 36"
- Weight: 248 g / 8.7 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.