Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 11°C (20°F) with dual-weight Thermolite® fabric. Sea to Summit’s regular 80 g/m² is combined with panels of 110g/m² Thermolite® in the core body and foot bed areas adding extra warmth where most needed. The compact, shorter design shaves off excess weight while giving maximum warmth for torso and feet.
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Adds up to 11°C / 20°F of warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own nylon stuff sack
- Length: 183 cm / 72"
- Width: 91 cm / 36"
- Weight: 263 g / 9.3 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.