The North Face Inferno -40 Regular Sleeping Bag keeps you safe and warm in the coldest of environments with its 800 fill Pro down, hood cinch cord, full draft collar and integrated draft overlap.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Large cut gives you extra room inside
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap lock in heat
- Water-resistant neo vent fabric in footbox, back and hood let air in so you don't get overheated
- Trapezoidal side baffle prevents down from moving
- Centre zip allows for easy access
- Internal pocket gives you a convenient storage space
- Compression sack and storage sack included for portability
- Hood cinch cord keeps cold air from entering
- Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (1.758 kg)
- Temperature: -40° F / -40° C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz (1.249 kg)
- Inside Length: 81" (206 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 64" (163 cm)
- Stuff Sack Size: 12" D x 22" L (30.5 x 56 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.