A dependable workhorse for expeditions in the world’s harshest environments with temperatures down to -40 degrees, this lofty Summit Series® bag is insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown and constructed with a wider, roomier cut and a center zip to make it easier to get in and out.
- Our warmest expedition bag, designed for the coldest places on earth
- 800 fill ProDown™
- Generous cut allows you to wear more layers or to "maytag" in the bag
- Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox and back protects moisture-prone areas
- Trapezoidal side baffle to prevent down migration
- Center zipper for easier access
- Internal pocket for insulated storage
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
- Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz (1.928 kg)
- Temperature: -40° F / -40° C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1.356 kg)
- Inside Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 66" (168 cm)
- Stuff Sack Size: 12" D x 22" L (30.5 x 56 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.