Down warmth to temperatures as low as 0° F, with updated liner fabric, baffle height and shape to assure warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent. Updated with Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Locking Zippers
- Stash Pocket
- Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz (1.395 kg)
- Temperature: 0° F / -18° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 12.7°F / -10.7°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: -1.2°F / -18.4°C
- Fill Weight: 31.7 oz (898 g)
- Inside Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Hip Girth: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.