We love an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren’t as ideal as you want. That’s why the Never Summer’s water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as 0° F, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Rusted Orange/Chili Pepper
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.3 oz/yd | 30d 100% Nylon 1.4 oz/yd
- 3lbs 4 oz
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down | Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions | EN Tested | Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood | Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord | Heat Bump Draft Tube | Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box | "Feely" Draw Cords | Ground-Level Side Seams | Hood Draw Cord | Locking Zippers | Stash Pocket | Stretch Tricot Baffles | Stuff and Storage Sack Included | Two Hang Loops | Two Way Zipper Sliders | Velcro®-free Face Muff | Zipper Guards
- Reg: 6'0"
- Temp -18c