Marmot combined an ultra-light fabric with high-quality, water-resistant down and a minimalist design to make the Marmot Lithium – one of the lightest bag for mountaineers and backpackers encountering conditions down to zero degrees Fahrenheit. Updated with our Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Pertex© Microlight® Shell and Lining Fabric
- Down-filled Collar
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Full Length Zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Hood Draw Cord
- Weight: 2 lbs 9.5 oz (1.176 kg)
- Temperature: 0° F / -18° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 9°F / -12.8°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: -4.5°F / -20.8°C
- Fill Weight: 27.8 oz (790 g)
- Inside Length: 81" (206 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 61" (154.9 cm)
- Hip Girth: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Foot Girth: 39" (99.1 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7.5” D x 16” L (19 x 40.6 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.