Have all the comforts of home at fifteen thousand feet. Rated to -20 degrees Fahrenheit, this bag is filled in Santa Rosa, California with high quality 800+ fill-power goose down, and constructed with both Pertex Shield® and Membrain® waterproof, breathable fabrics for outstanding weather resistance and durability. The down-filled draft tube features a hidden pocket for stashing nighttime essentials.
- Pertex Shield 30d 100% Nylon 2 Layer R/S 2.3 oz/yd.
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Pertex® Shield Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Marmot Cross Baffle Construction Prevents Down Shifting and Colds Spots
- 11-Baffle and Wrap-Around Foot Box Increases Warmth
- Reinforced Foot Box Lining
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz (2.07 kg)
- Temperature: -20° F / -29° C
- Fill Weight: 42 oz (1.191 kg)
- Inside Length: 89" (226 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 65" (165 cm)
- Hip Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Foot Girth: 47" (119.4 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 9.5" D x 19" L (24 x 48 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.