Have all the comforts of home at fifteen thousand feet. Rated to -20 degrees Fahrenheit, this bag is filled in Santa Rosa, California with high quality 800+ fill-power goose down, and constructed with both Pertex Shield® and Membrain® waterproof, breathable fabrics for outstanding weather resistance and durability. The down-filled draft tube features a hidden pocket for stashing nighttime essentials.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Pertex Shield 30d 100% Nylon 2 Layer R/S 2.3 oz/yd.
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Pertex® Shield Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Marmot Cross Baffle Construction Prevents Down Shifting and Colds Spots
- 11-Baffle and Wrap-Around Foot Box Increases Warmth
- Reinforced Foot Box Lining
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- 4 lbs. 9 oz.,2070g
- -20F / -29C
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.