The right bag for backpackers and campers ready to step up to down. The Mountain Hardwear Ratio 32 offers reliable warmth in summer and shoulder seasons, thanks to the unique Thermo Trap Baffle™. 650-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN retains maximum loft in damp conditions. The soft, luxurious lining is cozy and inviting.
- Q.Shield™ DOWN 650-fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Unique Thermo Trap Baffle™ locks down into smaller chambers for less down migration, even loft height and more consistent warmth
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth and minimizes weight without constriction
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz (829 g)
- Temperature: 32° F / 0° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 37°F / 3°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 27°F / -3°C
- Fill Weight: 12 oz (340 g)
- Inside Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (157 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 38" (97 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 14” L (18 x 36 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.