The right bag for backpackers and campers ready to step up to down. The Mountain Hardwear Ratio 15 offers reliable three-season warmth, thanks to the unique Thermo Trap Baffle™. 650-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN retains maximum loft in damp conditions. The soft, luxurious lining is cozy and inviting.
- Q.Shield™ DOWN 650-fill down has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Unique Thermo Trap Baffle™ locks down into smaller chambers for less down migration, even loft height and more consistent warmth
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth and minimizes weight without constriction
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Single-handed drawcords easily adjust hood closure
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz (1.135 kg)
- Temperature: 15° F / -9° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 24°F / -4°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 12°F / -11°C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)
- Inside Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (157 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 38" (97 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8” D x 15” L (20 x 38 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.