Marmot Women's Teton 15°F/-9°C Regular Down Sleeping Bag - Late Night / Vintage Navy
With careful placement of extra insulation where most needed and enough down to provide warmth down to zero degrees, the Women’s Teton is an exceptional 3+ season bag for trekking and backpacking. Now updated with a water-resistant down that helps maintain loft in wet conditions.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood with Hood Draw Cord
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss with Zipper Garage
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Weight: 2 lbs 15.5 oz (1.32 kg)
- Temperature: 15°F (-9°C)
- Shoulder Girth: 56"
- Hip Girth: 56"
- Foot Girth: 46"
- Stuff Sack Volume: 11.6 L
- Vendor Style Number: 29900-3635