With strategically placed insulation and enough down to provide warmth to zero degrees, the Women’s Teton is an exceptional three-plus season bag for trekking and backpacking. Lighter and more compressible than ever, the Teton also features water-resistant down, which helps maintain loft in wet conditions, and an anatomically designed wrap-around footbox.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas.
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Main Materials: 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.5 oz/sqyd, 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd
- Lining Material: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.27 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: 650+ Fill Power Duck Down
- Fill Weight: 898 g / 31.7 oz.
- Bag Loft: 7
- Bag Temperature: -9°C / 15°F
- EN Rating: Comfort: 11.8°F / -11.2°C | Lower Limit: -2°F / -18.9°C
- Size Range: 5' 10"
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 59" x 59" x 39"
- Weight: 1432 g / 3 lbs. 2.5 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.