With strategically placed insulation and enough down to provide warmth to zero degrees, the Women’s Teton is an exceptional three-plus season bag for trekking and backpacking. Lighter and more compressible than ever, the Teton also features water-resistant down, which helps maintain loft in wet conditions, and an anatomically designed wrap-around footbox.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas.
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Weight: 3 lbs 2.5 oz (1.432 kg)
- Temperature: 15° F / -9° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 11.8°F / -11.2°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: -2°F / -18.9°C
- Fill Weight: 33.7 oz (955 g)
- Inside Length: 84" (213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 59" (150 cm)
- Hip Girth: 59" (150 cm)
- Foot Girth: 39" (99 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8.5” D x 18” L (21.6 x 45.7 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.