The down-versus-synthetic battle is over, and it’s win-win. Synthetic SpiraFil® on the ground level and water-resistant 650-fill-power down on top allow the Scandium to deliver supreme warmth while in extreme cold. Part of the new Marmot Composite series, the Scandium is constructed with nylon ripstop and polyester shell, and decked out with the most intuitive and ergonomic features.
- 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.3 oz/yd. | 70D 100% Polyester 2.2 oz/yd.
- Marmot Composite Construction Combines 650FP Down and Thermally Efficient SpiraFil® Insulations
- Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Full Length Zipper
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Velcro®-free Face Muff
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz (1.475 kg)
- Temperature: 20° F / -7° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 30.2°F / -1.1°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 19.04°F / -7.2°C
- Fill Weight: 36.81 oz (1.044 kg)
- Inside Length: 87" (221 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8.5” D x 18” L (21.6 x 45.7 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.