The ultimate all-arounder, the Sawtooth blends just the right down warmth with just the right weight and a healthy measure of durability for an industry-leading bag. This season, Marmot made improvements to the shape, baffle height and liner fabric for increased comfort and coziness, as well as updating with our Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Locking Zippers
- Stash Pocket
- Weight: 2 lb 7.5 oz (1.12 kg)
- Temperature: 15° F / -9° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 27.1°F / -2.7°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 15.6°F / -9.1°C
- Fill Weight: 23.5 oz (665 g)
- Inside Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Hip Girth: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7.5” D x 16” L (19 x 40.6 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.