This is it folks! Heaps of advancements in fabric, insulation, and design add up to the most evolved sleeping system on Earth. Incredibly lightweight Pertex© fabric forms a water-resistant, breathable barrier against the elements. 875+ fill-power goose down has been updated with our Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments. Flow Gate Construction allows warm air to circulate without allowing the down to shift.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Certified 875+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Insotect Flow™ Vertical Baffle System Reduces Weight and Transfers Heat from the Core of Your Body to Your Extremities
- Designed to Increase Thermal Value Without Adding Weight
- Ultralight and Durable 10 Denier Pertex© Quantum® Fabric
- Wrap Around Foot Box Construction Incorporates Flow Design with Marmot's Classic Trapezoid Shape
- Full Length Zipper
- Insulated Draft Tube
- Hood Draw Cord
- Insulated Collar with Easy Access Cord
- Weight: 1 lb 7.6 oz (670 g)
- Temperature: 30° F / -1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 41.5°F / 5.3°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 32.5°F / 0.3°C
- Fill Weight: 11.82 oz (335 g)
- Inside Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109.2 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 15” L (17.78 x 38.1 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.