The Never Winter is an ideal summer bag for camping and river trips, but it also has enough down insulation to keep you warm when frost is in the air. Updated with Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Locking Zippers
- Stash Pocket
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Weight: 1 lb 15.5 oz (905 g)
- Temperature: 30° F / -1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 36.1°F / 2.3°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 26.2°F / -3.2°C
- Fill Weight: 15.2 oz (430 g)
- Inside Length: 89" (226 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 64" (163 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7.5” D x 16” L (19 x 40.6 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.