The curved baffles on this bag reduce shifting of the down, allowing this bag to provide enough warmth for cool-weather climbs and backcountry excursions; an easy-access, fold-down second zipper allows easy ventilation. At just a pound and a half, this bag puts the ultra in ultralight.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation, Easy Access. Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Smooth-Curved Baffles Reduce Down Shifting. Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood limits heat loss
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.03 oz./sqyd.a
- EN Tested
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Hood Draw Cord
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz (770 g)
- Temperature: 30° F / -1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 33.6°F / 0.9°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 23.4°F / -4.8°C
- Fill Weight: 13.8 oz (380 g)
- Inside Length: 87" (221 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 6” D x 12” L (15.24 x 30.48 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.