Remarkably light and compact, the Helium delivers impressive insulation. Use it as a three-plus season bag to substantially reduce your load while backpacking and mountaineering. New features, like a curved baffle design that reduces the shifting of down, increase the comfort on this 800-fill-power goose down bag.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation, Easy Access. Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Smooth-Curved Baffles Reduce Down Shifting. Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood limits heat loss
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.03 oz/sqyd
- EN Tested
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Hood Draw Cord
- Weight: 1040 g / 2 lbs. 4.5 oz.
- Bag Loft: 6
- Fill Weight: 560 g / 19.8 oz.
- Main Material: Pertex 20d 100% Nylon R/S 1.03oz/yd
- Lining Material: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.09 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Bag Temperature: -9°C / 15°F
- EN Rating: Comfort: 25.2°F / -3.8°C | Lower Limit: 13.5°F / -10.3°C
- Size Range: 6' 6"
- Bag Dimensions (Shoulder x Hip x Foot): 63" x 58" x 41"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.