Remarkably light and compact, the Marmot Helium delivers impressive insulation. Use it as a three-plus season bag to substantially reduce your load while backpacking and mountaineering. New features, like a curved baffle design that reduces the shifting of down, increase the comfort on this 800-fill-power goose down bag.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation, Easy Access. Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Smooth-Curved Baffles Reduce Down Shifting. Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood limits heat loss
- Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Ultralight Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.03 oz/sqyd
- EN Tested
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Internal Stash Pocket
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Hood Draw Cord
- Weight: 2 lbs 4.5 oz (1.04 kg)
- Temperature: 15° F / -9° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 25.2°F / -3.8°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 13.5°F / -10.3°C
- Fill Weight: 22 oz (625 g)
- Inside Length: 87" (221 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 14” L (17.8 x 35.6 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.