The Marmot Atom’s ultra-light design and Marmot’s highest quality down have given it cult status among alpinists as a bivvy bag on extreme climbs, but its comfortable, silky fabric make it a great bag for warm-weather bivvies on casual summer road trips as well. Updated with our Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Pertex© Microlight® Shell and Lining Fabric
- Sewn-Through Baffles
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Hood Draw Cord
- Full Length Zipper
- Insulated Draft Tube
- Stretch Tricot Baffles at Hood and Foot Box
- Weight: 1 lb 4.7 oz (589 g)
- Temperature: 40° F / 4° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 44.1°F / 6.7°C
- EN Rating - Lower Limit: 35.4°F / 1.9°C
- Fill Weight: 8.6 oz (245 g)
- Inside Length: 81" (206 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 61" (154.9 cm)
- Hip Girth: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Foot Girth: 39" (99.1 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 6" D x 12" L (15.24 x 30.48 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.