The Atom’s ultra-light design and Marmot’s highest quality down have given it cult status among alpinists as a bivvy bag on extreme climbs, but its comfortable, silky fabric make it a great bag for warm-weather bivvies on casual summer road trips as well. Updated with our Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
- Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Pertex© Microlight® Shell and Lining Fabric
- Sewn-Through Baffles
- Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Hood Draw Cord
- Full Length Zipper
- Insulated Draft Tube
- Stretch Tricot Baffles at Hood and Foot Box
- Weight: 680g
- Bag Loft: 4
- Fill Weight: 283g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.