For traveling light in summer, this ultra-light bag provides reliable transport to the Land of Nod at just over two packable pounds, and it doesn’t skimp on features either. Updated with Down Defender treatment offering an extra level of moisture protection for sleeping bags exposed to wet environments. “Feely” draw cords, updated baffle height and lining fabric, trapezoidal foot box with a heater pocket, and the included compression stuff and storage sack all add up to some seriously plush woodland digs.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
- Heat Bump Draft Tube
- Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Locking Zippers
- Stash Pocket
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz (740 g)
- Temperature: 40° F / 4° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 40.8°F / 4.9°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 31.6°F / -0.2°C
- Fill Weight: 11 oz (312 g)
- Inside Length: 83" (211 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Hip Girth: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104.1 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 14” L (17.8 x 35.6 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.