Finally, we get the both of best worlds. The Electrum combines both synthetic and down insulation in a body mapped construction to maximize the benefits of both insulations in a smart design. The ground-level SpiraFil® and water-resistant 650-power-fill down on the top are stuffed into a polyester and nylon fabric shell making this burly little bag warm and snug.
- 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.3 oz/yd. | 70D 100% Polyester 2.2 oz/yd.
- Marmot Composite Construction Combines 650FP Down and Thermally Efficient SpiraFil® Insulations
- Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Full Length Zipper
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Velcro®-free Face Muff
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz (1.275 kg)
- Temperature: 30° F / -1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 36.8°F / 2.7°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 27.14°F / -2.7°C
- Fill Weight: 27.5 oz (775 g)
- Inside Length: 87" (221 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8.5” D x 18” L (21.6 x 45.7 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.