Finally, we get the both of best worlds. The Electrum combines both synthetic and down insulation in a body mapped construction to maximize the benefits of both insulations in a smart design. The ground-level SpiraFil® and water-resistant 650-power-fill down on the top are stuffed into a polyester and nylon fabric shell making this burly little bag warm and snug.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop 1.3 oz/yd. | 70D 100% Polyester 2.2 oz/yd.
- Marmot Composite Construction Combines 650FP Down and Thermally Efficient SpiraFil® Insulations
- Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down
- Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- EN Tested
- Full Length Zipper
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Velcro®-free Face Muff
- 2lbs. 13oz., 1275g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.