Cast a broad swath of light from almost anywhere! Pack the innovative Alki Lantern + Flashlight when you need a versatile, lightweight, compact source of light to illuminate your adventures. The convenient, patent-pending integrated shock cord in the base of the Alki enables you to hang and focus the lantern from both horizontal and vertical surfaces. No longer limited to a pole or limb that will accept a hook or string, the Alki Lantern + Flashlight can be lashed to a tree limb, tent pole, guy line, bar, strap or flagpole! Push the globe down to transform the lantern into a handy flashlight for reading in bed or to accompany you on late-night forays out of your tent. Offers four lighting modes, including a strobe mode.
- Hang and focus the lantern from both horizontal and vertical surfaces. No longer limited to a pole or limb that will accept a hook or string, the Alki Lantern + Flashlight can be lashed to a tree limb, tent pole, guy line, bar, strap or flagpole up to 1 inch in diameter.
- The Alki’s hybrid design telescopes into a frosted lantern for diffused light or collapses into a powerful, compact flashlight for more focused lighting. The versatile Alki can also be operated as an emergency strobe.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Frosted globe slides up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Bright R3 XP-E CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 150 lumens.
- Burns up to 130 hours.
- Durable, plastic base with on/off button.
- On/off button switches light levels from bright to mid to dim to conserve batteries or strobe for emergency situations.
- Integrated shock cord in base allows Alki to mount to trees, bars, straps, guy lines, etc. up to 1" (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- DIMENSIONS-open: 6.4" high x 2" diameter (16.2 cm x 5.1 cm)
- DIMENSIONS-closed: 4.6" high x 2" diameter (11.6 cm x 5.1 cm)
- WEIGHT (w/o batteries): 3.0 oz. (85 g)