With the Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub, light up any situation with 250 lumens of bright, LED light – or use the dimmable, DuaLite™ Directional Lighting feature to save on power for extended runtime. The Lighthouse 250 recharges quickly from USB, solar or the included hand crank, and has a built-in USB port to power small handheld devices to keep you connected to the ones who matter most.
- The ability to adjust and dim your light yields longer runtimes, like the 48 hour runtime found in the Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub. With the innovative DuaLite™ Directional Lighting feature, you can utilize 360° of bright, LED light, or save on power and extend runtime by lighting half the lantern. The Lighthouse 250 also features dimmable and TURBO settings, giving you ultimate control over its 250 lumens and runtime.
- The Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub features an advanced, lithium-ion battery, USB rechargeable so you can juice up from laptops or wall adapters in about 7 hours. Out on a family camping trip? Connect to a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel and charge up the Lighthouse 250 in 7 hours of full sun. Hit with a power outage and a dead lantern? The Lighthouse 250 also boasts a built-in hand-crank, so you can power it up and light it up instantly.
- In addition to being a beacon in the darkness, the Lighthouse 250 Lantern & USB Power Hub features a built-in USB port that can charge phones and even boost tablets. With a powerful 4,400 mAh internal battery you can ensure you stay connected to those who matter most, on or off the grid
- Run Time (one side lit): 48 hours (low), 12 hours (high), 5 hours (turbo)
- Run Time (one side lit): 24 hours (low), 6 hours (high), 2.5 hours (turbo)
- Run Time (hand crank): 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light
- LED (output): 2x3W, warm white CREE LED, 250 Lumens
- Weight: 1.1 lbs. / 498 g
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 5" x 6.6" / 11.5 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm