With REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, the brightness of the NAO headlamp adapts instantly and automatically to the environment. The headlamp thus provides maximal brightness (7 to 575 lumens), a longer burn time, along with greater usability and fewer manual interventions. The rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery is suitable for frequent use.
- REACTIVE LIGHTING mode: brightness adapts instantly to need, due to the light sensor. The lamp offers adapted, comfortable lighting. It helps keep the hands as free as possible and optimizes management of the energy source.
- Maximum brightness: 575 lumens
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery:
- - performs well at low temperatures
- - easily rechargeable with the integrated USB connector (compatible with all USB chargers: cell phone, MP3 player, computer, portable energy source, solar panel, car cigarette lighter...)
- - with battery charge indicator light
- - can be replaced, if necessary, with two AAA/LR03 batteries (reduced performance)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING mode is also available, guaranteeing stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
- Two lighting levels available:
- - MAX POWER, brightness prioritized
- - MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Headlamp is stable on the head: adjustable headband with top strap for technical activities
- Optional belt kit for NAO allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
- Customized lighting with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS
- Headlamp comes with rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and 30 cm USB cable
- Weight: 187 g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed
- Energy: Lithium-Ion 2600 mAh rechargeable battery (included) or 2 AAA/LR03 batteries (not included)
- Recharge time: 5 h
- Battery compatibility: alkaline and lithium
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.