With even more power and added features, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is their most popular headlamp for everything from late-night rappels to pre-dawn ski tours. Now with 130 lumens of bright, fully adjustable light, the Spot also features our new PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustments with just a finger tap to the side of the Spot’s touch sensitive housing. The Spot’s bright, powerful beam is ideal for finding anchors or illuminating the trail, while its proximity mode handles camp tasks, tent reading and gearing up at the car. A handy lock mode keeps the light from turning on accidentally in your pack or pocket.
- One TriplePower LED, one SinglePower white LED and one SinglePower red LED emits 200 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- Protected against water immersion down to 1 m (3.3 ft.) for 30 minutes (IPX 8)