The Black Diamond ReVolt is a powerful, versatile, rechargeable headlamp for climbing, hiking, camping or any other time you may find yourself out after dark. With 130 lumens of power, the ReVolt easily spots anchors while you rappel in the dark, proximity lighting gives you a large area of light for hiking down the trail and a dimming feature lets you choose just the right amount of light for the task at hand. A three-level power meter keeps you from ever being surprised by dead batteries, and the ReVolt can run on standard AAA batteries in addition to the included rechargeable batteries.
- One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 130 lumens (max setting with alkaline batteries)
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Lumens: 130
- Weight With Batteries: 97 g (3.4 oz)
- Max Distances: (Alkaline) [TriplePower] 70 m (230 ft), [SinglePower] 9 m (30 ft)
- Max Distances: (NiMH) [TriplePower] 66 m (217 ft), [SinglePower] 8 m (26.2 ft)
- Max Burn Time: (Alkaline) [TriplePower] 300 H, [SinglePower] 80 H
- Max Burn Time: (NiMH) [TriplePower] 190 H, [SinglePower] 80 H
- IPX Rating: 4
- LED Type: 1 TriplePower, 2 SinglePower
- Batteries: 3 AAA alkaline or 3 NiMH (both included)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.