Alpine start or late-night finish, this light is built to send. The flood setting works for climbing, the spot for descents and complex route finding. The PowerTap™ feature cycles through flood and spot, perfect for “what’s that?” moments. Power options include easy to source AAAs (included) or re-chargeable BD 1800 li-ion battery (sold separately).
- Slim light head has plenty of tilt for working close to the wall.
- Smooth dimming feature lets you dial in the perfect brightness.
- Mode memory remembers last setting used.
- IP67 waterproofing protects up to 1m of submersion for up to 30 minutes. Note: it's best to dry it out completely before storing it.
- Flood and spot light modes
- PowerTap goes from any brightness mode to full power with a tap on the housing.
- 1-button control for spot and flood lighting.
- 3-level LED power meter.
- Compatible with both 3 AAA batteries of the BD 1800 Li-ion battery (sold separately)
- Accessories List: Batteries
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Base Material: Plastic
- Batteries Required Quantity: 3
- Battery Technology: Alkaline
- Battery Type/Battery Size: AAA
- Certifications: No Certifications
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Headband Width (in): 0.786 in
- Headband Width (mm): 20 mm
- Light Bulb Colour(s): Not Applicable
- Light Type: LED
- Lighting Type: Headlamp
- Lumens: 375 lm
- Mount Style: No Mount
- Number of Bulbs Included: 1
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Number of Settings: Variable
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Product Use(s): General Use