Perfect for travelers visiting areas with questionable water quality, the SteriPEN Freedom is designed to be carried easily in a shirt pocket or purse and comfortably used in even fine restaurants. With an internal, USB rechargeable battery, SteriPEN Freedom treats 40 half liters of water on one charge and Freedom’s UV lamp lasts for 8,000 treatments.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Weighing in at only 2.6 ounces, SteriPEN Freedom is the world’s smallest, lightest UV water purifier. It is compact, lightweight and easy to use. Perfect for travel, the SteriPEN Freedom is designed to be carried easily in a shirt pocket or purse and comfortably used in even fine restaurants. Freedom treats 40 half liters of water on one charge and Freedom’s UV lamp lasts for 8,000 treatments.
- Water is safe to drink in just 48 seconds. So easy to use, just remove cap, place Freedom’s UV lamp in water and stir. The built in water sensor controls the illumination of the lamp and when the timed treatment is complete, the lamp turns off. Proven to be safe and effective, eliminating over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoa that cause water-borne illness.
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.