Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Backpacker’s Pantry Strawberry Cheesecake, which features real freeze-dried strawberries and a crunchy graham cracker crumb topping.
Directions: Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Remove graham cracker crumb packet and set aside. Add 2/3 cup (160 mL) of cold water to filling mix. Beat briskly with two forks for 2 minutes. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of filling. Let sit for 13 minutes.
- Makes 2 servings per packet
- Ingredients: filling (cheese cake mix (sugar, corn syrup solids, partially hydrogenated coconut, palm kernel and soybean oil, cream cheese solids, buttermilk, non-fat dry milk, modified food starch, carrageenan, sodium phosphates, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, salt, natural and artificial flavor, propylene glycol esters of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides, sodium silico aluminate, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6), cream (cream, lecithin, tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate (to help protect flavor)), non-fat milk, strawberries, modified food starch (from corn), sugar), filling (graham cracker crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid
- Allergens: Contains milk, soybean, gluten and wheat
- Serving Size: 64 g (½ package)
- Calories per Serving: 260 Cal
- Total Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 38 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 11 g
- Protein: 7 g