Enjoy the delicious flavour of a classic Italian-American dish at the campsite with Backpacker’s Pantry Spaghetti and Sauce. With two generous servings per package, the meal consists of tender pasta with a tangy tomato sauce.
Directions: Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Add 2-1/2 cups (600 mL) of boiling water. Stir. Cover and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve. Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Directions are set for 5,000 feet.
- Makes two, 14 oz servings
- Vegan-friendly recipe
- Ingredients: pasta (durum semolina (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid)), sauce (tomato, organic textured soy protein, onion, garlic, brown sugar, salt, bell pepper, basil, oregano, parsley, crushed red chili pepper, fructose (from corn), pepper
- Allergens: Contains soybeans, wheat and gluten
- Serving Size: 97 g (½ package)
- Calories per Serving: 330 Cal
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 820 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 62 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 22 g