Who doesn’t like a rich and creamy dark chocolate cheesecake with chocolate cookie crumbs to top it all off? Backpacker’s Pantry has you covered when you are craving a nice chocolate treat on your next outdoor adventure.
Directions: Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Remove chocolate crumb topping packet and set aside. Add 2/3 cups (160 mL) of cold water to filling mix. Beat briskly with two forks for 2 minutes. Sprinkle chocolate crumb topping over top of filling. Let sit for 13 minutes.
- Ingredients: filling (cheese cake mix (sugar, corn syrup solids, partially hydrogenated coconut, palm kernal and soybean oil, cream cheese solids, buttermilk, non-fat dry milk, modified food starch, carrageenan, sodium phosphates, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, salt, natural and artficial flavor, propylene glycolesters of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides, sodium silico aluminate, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6), cream (cream, lecithin, tocopherols and ascorbyl palmitate (to help protect flavor)), non-fat milk, cocoa powder processed with alkali, modified food starch (from corn)), topping (chocolate cookie crumb [wheat flour, cane sugar, sunflower oil, cocoa processed with alkali, cane syrup, baking soda, vanilla extract, corn starch, salt, natural flavours, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin])
- Allergens: contains milk, soybean, gluten, wheat
- Serving Size: 64 g (½ package)
- Calories per Serving: 270 Cal
- Total Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 410 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Dietary Fiber: less than 1 g
- Sugars: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g