Some emergency shelters are just that - meant to be used once or twice when needed and then never again. The Survive Outdoors Longer® Sport Utility Blanket™ is a different type of shelter - one that can be used as an emergency blanket one day and then as a picnic blanket the next. Use it to haul heavy loads, as a ground tarp underneath a tent, rigged as a shelter, or to cover your gear in foul weather - the Sport Utility Blanket™ will be up to the task. Even with many times the strength of similar multi-use blankets and tarps, plus a scorching 95% heat reflectivity rating, the Sport Utility Blanket™ still weighs in at a feathery 11.3 oz.
- Single-layer woven structure is extremely resistant to tears and punctures - over 6x the durability of competing products.
- Rugged material is ideal for moving heavy objects - from firewood to big game.
- Six metal grommets offer a variety of shelter configurations, depending on your needs.
- Material reflects 95% of radiated body heat; bright orange exterior color makes you easy to spot.
- Use it around the house as a sun-shade, motorcycle cover, outdoor blanket, and more.