When you need to build a fire, nothing does the job quicker than a magnesium fire starter. Originally developed in Sweden for their Department of Defense, The Light My Fire FireSteel® 2.0 Scout is the next generation magnesium firestarter you can use to build fires in any weather or altitude. A new and improved striker does the trick. Also includes an emergency whistle and a color coordinated cord to keep it easy to find.
- 2.0 version comes with an improved striker to start fires easily and quickly despite weather or location
- Very versatile - great for lighting campfires, gas stoves and gas barbecues
- Wet or dry - it works to get your fire started
- Long lasting - works for 3,000 strikes
- Produces a super hot spark to set your fire in motion - 2,980° C(5,400° F)
- Count on Scout to work no matter your location or elevation
- Use as an emergency signal if needed as the spark is very bright
- Scout works double-duty as an emergency whistle - it's built right into the handle
- Magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- Size 4. 77x24x14mm
- Weight: 27g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.