Packed with fun and innovative performance features, the UltraPress™ is designed for hikers, backpackers, and travelers seeking the most capable, packable water purifier available on the market. For use anywhere on the earth, it’s Grayl’s best all-around water purifier and it’s also blazing fast, producing 16.9oz of water in an industry leading eight seconds (5L/min).
- Wide contoured RiverFlow™ spout delivers a liberal flow of water and is protected with a grippy overmolded cap for easy opening.
- Premium textured TopoGrip™ surface treatment ensures hands stay put for comfortable pressing.
- Center pivot FlipCarry™ handle functions as a pressing surface and rotates 90° for effortless separation, packability and transport. Low profile compact design with textured surfaces to provide non-slip grip for easy handling and versatility in any condition. One Press 8 Seconds 300 Uses 150 L / 40 Gal 5L / Min
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Assembled Height (cm): 24.77 cm
- Assembled Height (ft): 0.8127 ft
- Assembled Height (in): 9.752 in
- Assembled Length (cm): 7.5 cm
- Assembled Length (ft): 0.2461 ft
- Assembled Length (in): 2.9528 in
- Assembled Width (cm): 7.5 cm
- Assembled Width (in): 2.9528 in
- Assembled Width (mm): 75 mm
- Certifications: No Certifications
- Elements Filtered: Bacteria, Chemicals
- Filter Life (Month): 300 mo
- Filter System: Outdoor
- Form: Cartridge
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Particulates Filtered: Bacteria
- Primary Material: Activated Carbon
- Sustainability: Uses No Stone Technology
- Type of Filter: Activated Carbon