Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Virus Protection - Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus)
- Bacteria & protozoa protection. Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan. Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 350 uses (65 gal / 250 L)
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity:
- Chemical-free and BPA-free
- Compatibility: Geopress
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 54
- Press Time: 8 seconds
- Weight: 3.8 oz / (108 g)