The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .9 has been tested, abused, and approved by adventure racers in the Eco Challenge, Primal Quest, and Raid Gauloises. Designed for one to four people on trips up to four days, this is the kit for adventures where exposure to the elements will be an issue. Two inner DryFlex™ waterproof liners and seam-sealed outer silnylon bags provide multiple layers of protection from the elements.
- Inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Medications to stop diarrhea and stomach distress.
- Mini roll of duct tape (2" x 26").
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Trauma pad and wide elastic wraps to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
- Size: 10" x 7.5" x 3"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days