The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss’s Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as the larger kits in the Mountain Series in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.