A thermite is a mixture that, when ignited, produces a huge amount of heat. And we think you’ll agree, the new Thermite is hot.
- With tactical styling and practical performance, the Thermite, designed by Rick Hinderer, has a great look and great features. The Thermite offers Rick's no-nonsense functionality, but with enough style that co-workers will look on with a satisfying touch of envy when you take the Thermite out of your pocket.
- The 3.5-in. stonewashed blade is hollow-ground for excellent slicing capabilities with a flat-ground “spanto” tip for strong piercing. A machined G-10 front scale and a heavily textured backspacer add to the Thermite's good looks. On the practical side, the back handle is stainless steel with a frame lock and lockbar stabilizer.
- For easy opening, the Thermite is SpeedSafe-equipped and can be accessed with the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. It comes equipped with Kershaw’s four-position deep-r pocketclip.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.