The Blur’s big, slightly recurved blade is ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel offers corrosion resistance and hardness. The black Blur has a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks. This Blur’s partially serrated blade provides additional cutting power for making short work of rope, cord, and other fibrous materials.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3.4" / 8.6 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 7.9" x 20 cm
- Weight: 3.9 oz. / 110.6 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.