Kershaw and Todd Rexford have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style: the Amplitude 2.5. As you might guess, the Amplitude 2.5 features a 2.5-inch blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3.5 inches long.
- The Amplitude 2.5’s blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. A machine satin finish on the blade and cool, grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on the steel handle give the Amplitude 2.5 a sophisticated look. For easy carry, a left/right reversible pocketclip is included.
- This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. So that the Amplitude 2.5 is ready when needed, it can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe® assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
- Easy to carry in pocket, briefcase, or backpack, the Amplitude packs a lot of style into a smaller package.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.