A knife that fits in between the EVO and the EVO Jr., the EVO Mid sports a tactically styled Tanto blade and low-rise pocket clip. Its partially serrated blade is made with surgical grade stainless steel and is treated for strength and corrosion resistance. It has a liner lock mechanism for one-handed closing and a finger flip for easy opening. The Mid is a tactically designed, lightweight, everyday carrier.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Tanto blade shape
- Liner lock mechanism
- Anodized Aluminum cut-out handle
- Titanium nitride- coated blade
- Finger flip for easy opening
- Low rise pocket clip
- Includes ceramic pocket sharpener
- Open Length: 7.12"
- Blade Length: 3.12"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.