This is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade
- Sheath with clip
- High-friction rubber handle
- Includes an original Swedish FireSteel® firestarter
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Produces a 2980°C / 5400°F spark
- Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Grip: TPE rubber material
- Swedish FireSteel®: magnesium alloy
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 4.5 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 94 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.