The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Half serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire starter ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond sharpener integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Open Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight (with sheath): 14.7 oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.