The CamJam Tie Down Strap, features an elegant design and rugged, high quality materials. It was built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for heavy loads. It features a high-density weave polypropylene 1" strap that is reinforced and securely attached, to a sturdy, die-cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. The CamJam Tie Down Strap can be used in many versatile configurations, including a Loop Configuration and Lockout Configuration. All totaled, the detailed features and innovative design of the CamJam Tie Down Strap allows you to confidently secure heavy loads easily and safely.
- High strength, high density 1"
- 2.54 cm Polypropylene webbing
- Die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish and protective pad
- Sewn-in color coded tags for strap length identification
- Webbing capture ring on cam mechanism allows for controlled tension release
- Easy to adjust
- Break strength: 2100 lb | 953kg
- Multiple tie down configurations for versatility
- Working Load Limit: 700 lb | 318 kg