Thanks to Gear Aid’s GORE-TEX® Fabric Repair Kit, GORE-TEX and WINDSTOPPER® fabric repairs have never been so easy.
- Each Gear Aid® GORE-TEX Fabric Repair Kit contains two adhesive-backed GORE-TEX fabric repair patches. The pressure sensitive patches can be cut to the size and shape you need for most any hole, rip or tear. The kit is perfect for waterproof-breathable jackets, pants and boots, plus it repairs holes and tears in camping gear, rainwear and backpacks. Just patch and go—no heat required for fast, long-lasting repairs in the field or at home.
- So, when your GORE-TEX gets a tear, don’t despair. Just do a quick repair! With a GORE-TEX Fabric Repair Kit by Gear Aid.
- Pressure-sensitive fabric repair patches for repairing rips, tears or holes in GORE-TEX® fabrics
- Made from GORE-TEX fabric
- Two patches per kit, one 2" x 4" rectangle, one 3" round patch
- Use an iron to increase the bond strength and wear life of the patch
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.